What do YOU want to do with your life?

God has a purpose for EVERYONE be it to be a parent, a missionary, or to just show your faith on your sleeve!?! I, the maker of this blog, feel God is calling me at 13 years of age to help my fellow teens and humans! When I grow up I want to take in unwanted teenagers and rescue horses/3 strike mustangs. I aalso want to take in young children and abused women and make a soothing 'sanctuary' for them where they no longer have to worry about anything... God has placed a desire in my heart and I feel led to do this. The big thing is not one person has told me this isn't possible because with God EVERYTHING is possible! Right now I am working on wearing my faith on my sleeve and showing the world that 1 person CAN make a difference! Even a 13 year old named Lauren Mitchell! Lets show the world how serious we are and that being a Christian is AMAZING!

~Lauren Mitchell (me)~


I made this blog not just to document my Journey with Christ but also towards being what I want to be and what God calls me to be! Hope you like the blog!

Monday, September 21, 2009

Updating... And a challenge!

Whoa am I bad at updating this thing!  I am going to *try* to update it daily ;)!  We all know how that goes...  Here is something I want y'all to check out (scroll down to where it says Lou Engle: "Urgent Call to Prayer: Signs of the Times")~
http://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word/8044

I for one am going to do *EVERYTHING* she wants us to do :)!  Are you going to?  Comment and tell me!  And before you read on visit the site!  Thanx!

I'm also going to start doing a "challenge" every week on Monday and this week's challenge is

*drumroll*


Do one nice thing a day for someone you don't know, a smile, a kind word, and etc...  Do it for one week and tell me how you like it and how it made you feel.  I've been doing it and I feel happy?  I don't know but I feel something good!  Not bad like I have been....
Like my challenge?  Sooooo, are you going to do it?  Comment and tell me!
~Until Then~


2 comments:

Abigail said...

I will soooo do it!!! That was a touching story. I will TOTALLY take on your challenge!!!

Jordyn Daniels said...

Good :)! It was... YAY!!!! I hope your mom will call my mom tomorrow so you can come over soon!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You are most like Peter Pevensie, once High King of Narnia. As Peter, you are brave, loyal yet intelligent, and are greatly respected for upholding what you think is right.

Take the Narnia Personality Quiz