What do YOU want to do with your life?

God has a purpose for EVERYONE be it to be a parent, a missionary, or to just show your faith on your sleeve!?! I, the maker of this blog, feel God is calling me at 13 years of age to help my fellow teens and humans! When I grow up I want to take in unwanted teenagers and rescue horses/3 strike mustangs. I aalso want to take in young children and abused women and make a soothing 'sanctuary' for them where they no longer have to worry about anything... God has placed a desire in my heart and I feel led to do this. The big thing is not one person has told me this isn't possible because with God EVERYTHING is possible! Right now I am working on wearing my faith on my sleeve and showing the world that 1 person CAN make a difference! Even a 13 year old named Lauren Mitchell! Lets show the world how serious we are and that being a Christian is AMAZING!

~Lauren Mitchell (me)~


I made this blog not just to document my Journey with Christ but also towards being what I want to be and what God calls me to be! Hope you like the blog!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Requirements...

Here I am again ;) !

Last night Kirsten and I talked for an hour and a half about our faith, how to where it on your sleeve, doing what God calls you to do, and how evolution is not true.  I for one believe that God has given me the desire to change the world for a reason.  I think I have figured out what I want to major in...  Can y'all guess?  I bet you can't...




Well I want to major in human psychology.  Why?  You may be thinking "I thought that was Karis's department?  Not Lauren's."  It may be Karis's department but if I want to do what I want to in life I need to know about the human mind.  Simple as that!  I also believe that I am not here to just be a good mom, don't get me wrong some people that is what they are supposed to do.  I think I'm here to become famous.  Not like an actor or something but I think God has HUGE plans for my life!  I want people to remember me for forever but I want them to remember God and what he did through me.  I'm not sure if I'm going to get married ever but if I do I have a HUGE and I mean HUGE list of requirements ;)!  I think that it is a good idea to have a list of what you want in a future husband.  Here are my top 3~
1) He HAS to be Christian
2) He has to like and respect what I want to do in life
3) He has to have similar passions as me (aka do what I want to do in life, horses, kids, and etc...)

What are your top 3?  Comment and tell me!  I'm curious!

~And Until Then~

8 comments:

•Karis Brown• said...

Hey girl! I'm sorry I had to go so fast! I want to hear the rest of what you were about to tell me! I called you back but no one answered. *CRY* just kidding! Thanks for calling me,and call next time you have a minute!

Abigail said...

Hmm... idk, my top 3 might be these:
1. Be a Christian
2. have the same theological views as i do
3. have a great sense of humor

=P idk about the last one... it might change... it might not. ;-)

AO

•Karis Brown• said...

Ok Lauren, I'm so honored that you would say that's my department! You are so sweet! =D I think you would be amazing at it. You listen so well and you speak so well too. =)

My top three requirements for a good husband would probably be...

1. To love the Lord with all his Heart, mind and soul.

2. He would have to love me the more than anything, right after the Lord. =)

3. He would need a vision of faith fullness. In other words I would want him to want to have kids, and I would want him to want them to love the Lord with all their hearts, minds and souls.

Well, that just about sums it up... ALMOST.... He's gotta be good look'n!!! Just kidding... KINDA! Hehe

Love ya girl!

Abigail said...

hmmm.... let me think...
ok, here they are:
1. he HAS to be a Christian
2. be kind, tenderhearted, loving, ect...,
3. want to have kids.

Yo Lauren, I can't wait till Friday!!!!!!! ;)

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abby~
I like your list ;)! Keep the last one! I like it!

Karis~
Well it *is* your department! LOVE your requirements too! lol!

Abigail~
Good ideas! I can't either!

Abigail said...

Thanks!!!
I also want him to love me more than anything (besides God)!!! Just like Karis said!!

Kirsten L said...

Hummm..... i have a longer list but my top 3 would probably be:
1 MUST be a strong Christian
2 he will need to respect my piont of few on things and respect me
3 he needs to love me above any thing else ( TV, Movies, Friends but NOT above God) and needs to love me for WHO I AM not want me to change to fit the world.

Jordyn Daniels said...

Abigail~
Same here!

Kirsten (Slick Myster)~
I likie yours! I wish I could come to NM w/ my ponies *or* you could come here with Elektra! That is how you spell Elektra right? Talk to you soon! And *fingers crossed* I'll see you soon too!!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You are most like Peter Pevensie, once High King of Narnia. As Peter, you are brave, loyal yet intelligent, and are greatly respected for upholding what you think is right.

Take the Narnia Personality Quiz