What do YOU want to do with your life?

God has a purpose for EVERYONE be it to be a parent, a missionary, or to just show your faith on your sleeve!?! I, the maker of this blog, feel God is calling me at 13 years of age to help my fellow teens and humans! When I grow up I want to take in unwanted teenagers and rescue horses/3 strike mustangs. I aalso want to take in young children and abused women and make a soothing 'sanctuary' for them where they no longer have to worry about anything... God has placed a desire in my heart and I feel led to do this. The big thing is not one person has told me this isn't possible because with God EVERYTHING is possible! Right now I am working on wearing my faith on my sleeve and showing the world that 1 person CAN make a difference! Even a 13 year old named Lauren Mitchell! Lets show the world how serious we are and that being a Christian is AMAZING!

~Lauren Mitchell (me)~


I made this blog not just to document my Journey with Christ but also towards being what I want to be and what God calls me to be! Hope you like the blog!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Standing Strong





"Stand"

You feel like a candle in a hurricane
Just like a picture with a broken frame
Alone and helpless
Like you've lost your fight
But you'll be alright, you'll be alright

[Chorus:]
Cause when push comes to shove
You taste what you're made of
You might bend, till you break
Cause its all you can take
On your knees you look up
Decide you've had enough
You get mad you get strong
Wipe your hands shake it off
Then you Stand, Then you stand

Life's like a novel
With the end ripped out
The edge of a canyon
With only one way down
Take what you're given before its gone
Start holding on, keep holding on

[Repeat Chorus]

Everytime you get up
And get back in the race
One more small piece of you
Starts to fall into place
Oh

[Repeat Chorus]

Okay so this song is my FAVORITE song and it's because it spoke to me...  It tells you to hold on and to me it says to stand out and NOT to be afraid to be different.  I have trouble doing this because I want people to like me and I HATE being different.  Its not a Christian song but it has a nice little meaning to it.  I think that you should always try your hardest and NEVER EVER give up!  I tend to try something and if the going gets tuff I give up and become depressed and RBI... At one time I had thoughts of suicide when it seemed like EVERYTHING was wrong.  I didn't have the guts to go through with it, though...  I better get to bed!
~God Bless You~
~Lauren~

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

You are most like Peter Pevensie, once High King of Narnia. As Peter, you are brave, loyal yet intelligent, and are greatly respected for upholding what you think is right.

Take the Narnia Personality Quiz